2011-02-17

Call Center - Hot Line

During lunch hour, made a phone call to my bank, and realised that it is so difficult to reach the operator. I wasted more than 5 minutes to call their hot-line and it didn't work, at last,  I decided to use the regular phone number, talked to the branch staff what I wanted and at the same time, complained their hot-line - got the suggestion to use the hotline with the option 1538!!!

This is not my first experience, I wanted to check information with the local telephone operator, and at  that time I also wasted more than 15 minutes, in the Saturday morning.

All I can say is for the commercial organisations, they just want to reduce the staff cost and maximize their profit, I don't understand why the regulators don't check the customer service quality.

Another conclusion, if one wants to talk with the staff, the hot line usually doesn't work, use the normal phone number!

N.S.  When I talked with the bank operator, I got a message that " if one wants to get higher time deposit interest rate, it is better the he/she goes to the bank counter to make the transaction"!! That means the e-banking 's interest rate is VERY STANDARD, while the counter service is MORE PERSONAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.