2011-02-10

Errands 2011.2.10

During lunch hour, I went to 3 banks to renew my savings passbook and do some transactions.

Besides using the on-line banking, I realize that it is important to use strategy to use the counter service.

Within such a short time, less than 20 minutes, I successfully finished all the transactions in three banks.

First, I checked with the counter in the first bank, there were 3 waiting before me, then I got the coupon first.

Crossed the street, went to other bank, waited for one person, and renewed my savings passbook, and checked out gift voucher.

After the transactions, returned to the first bank, it was just the time my turn, approached the counter and finished the transaction.

Then, I walked along San Ma Lou to the last bank, instead of entering to the premium customer area, there was only 1 waiting in the public service line, I got the coupon, and waited for 2 minutes, then, finished my last transaction.

Today, I found out the waiting time was not so long, but the time on walking to the nearby banks was very long, as San Ma Lou was full of passengers, and I could not pass through easily.

I don't like the CNY weeks, when San Ma Lou is always full of visitors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.