2011-02-19

Reasons I am in love with Macau 愛上澳門的n個理由

Reasons I am in love with Macau:

This is the place where I was born and grew up.

I am a permanent resident.

Macau is small, everywhere is very close and reachable within limited time.

Transport to China and Hong Kong is convenient.

Though Macau is small, I can see plenty of people from all over the world - in the downtown area of Macao.

Macau is pretty because it is unique and Macao is influenced by a mixture of western and oriental cultures

Macau is very close to China and a lot of Asian cities can be reachable within few hours' fly.

Macau people is simple and nice.

There are plenty of delicious restaurants and eating shops everywhere, in reasonable price.

I have plenty of old classmates and friends here.

I got a job here, and I am satisfied with my monthly salary - I earn my own living.

I have my family and I have my house.

I can arrive my work place within 5 minutes.

There is no war here.

There are not many  natural disasters here.

Macau is becoming more dynamic, it is a developed city, hopefully, the software side matches with the city development!!

Nevertheless, I love the Old Macau - it was more quite and lovely, I love the sea and the greens, please no more land reclamation!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.