2011-02-10

Details make difference.

Last week, when I was in the library, I accidentally saw a book that I looked for a long time, it was behind the librarian's shelf, I asked if I could check out that book, and I was told that someone has already reserved this.

As a result, I requested to reserve that book, however the librarian told me to do it on line, by myself. She had nothing to do at that moment, I didn't understand why she could not immediately help me.

At the same time, another librarian noticed that, he immediately helped me to reserve that book, with the workstation in front of him, it only needed few seconds - as the index of the book was in front of us.

With the help of the second librarian, I appreciated a lot of the service, but not the first one, I hope the front line people, especially the civil servants,  should be considerate, and use their heart to serve the public.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.