2015-05-04

What are some of the best one-line stories?

"They tried to bury us - They didn't realize we're seeds."

The fool didn't know it was impossible, so he did it.

Those who had coins, enjoyed in the rain, those who had notes were busy looking for the shelter.

I worked as a human cannon ball in a circus, but I got fired.

When I called her, her phone was engaged and when I met her, she was engaged.

My wedding cost $6700 and my divorce cost $16425, both were worth it.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Knowledge is knowing that a Tomato is a Fruit,
Wisdom is not putting it in a Fruit salad. 
  

20 years of his life, he kept worrying about how much taller he was than all the boys, and it took him 2 months to fall in love with a girl on a wheelchair.

When the potato and the tomato knew that their love cannot materialize,they tortured themselves to French Fries and Ketchup..to die together.

"They told me that to make her fall in love I had to make her laugh. But every time she laughs, I am the one who falls in love." 

We don't make friends anymore, We add them!    

Life is a series of family photos in which you keep moving to the rear until finally you're a portrait in the background.  ~Robert Brault,  

http://www.quora.com/What-are-some-of-the-best-one-line-stories 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.