2026-08-31

《長干曲二首》 唐 · 崔顥

 《長干曲二首》

唐 · 崔顥


其一

君家何處住?妾住在橫塘。

停船暫借問,或恐是同鄉。


其二

家臨九江水,來去九江側。

同是長干人,生小不相識。


📜淺釋

其一:請問郎君府上住在哪裡?我家就在橫塘一帶。

停下船兒冒昧一問,說不定你我原是同鄉。


其二:我家瀕臨九江,常在九江岸邊往來。

我們都是長干里的人,偏偏從小就不曾相識。


English

Two Ballads of Changgan

Cui Hao (Tang Dynasty)


I

Where is your native place?

My home lies by Hengtang shore.

I stop my boat to ask your face,

perhaps we were born of one town.


My house stands by the Nine‑River tide,

I sail along its bank each day.

Both of us from Changgan we bide,

yet knew not one another from youth’s first ray.



Português Europeu

Duas Baladas de Changgan

Cui Hao (Dinastia Tang)


Onde fica a sua casa?

A minha habita à margem de Hengtang.

Paro o barco para lhe perguntar,

talvez sejamos da mesma terra.


A minha casa fica junto às Nove Águas,

viajo frequentemente ao longo das suas margens.

Ambos somos naturais de Changgan,

mas não nos conhecíamos desde a infância.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.