《長干行》
唐 · 李白
妾髮初覆額,折花門前劇。
郎騎竹馬來,繞床弄青梅。
同居長干里,兩小無嫌猜。
十四為君婦,羞顏未嘗開。
低頭向暗壁,千喚不一回。
十五始展眉,願同塵與灰。
常存抱柱信,豈上望夫台!
十六君遠行,瞿塘灩澦堆。
五月不可觸,猿聲天上哀。
門前遲行跡,一一生綠苔。
苔深不能掃,落葉秋風早。
八月蝴蝶黃,雙飛西園草。
感此傷妾心,坐愁紅顏老。
早晚下三巴,預將書報家。
相迎不道遠,直至長風沙。
📜淺釋(潤色版)
我髮初剛剛覆住額頭時,常在門前摘花嬉戲。
你騎著竹馬前來,繞著井欄轉,把玩青梅。
兩家都住在長干里,孩童時代,天真親近,毫無猜忌。
十四歲嫁與你,羞怯難掩,從不曾開顏歡笑。
低著頭對著牆角幽暗處,喚我千遍,也不肯一回頭。
十五歲方肯舒展眉黛,心願與你相守,縱化作塵灰亦無憾。
時時懷著尾生抱柱那樣堅貞的信諾,哪會登上望夫台苦苦盼望!
十六歲,你遠道出門,要經過瞿塘峽險惡的灩澦堆。
五月江水洶湧,礁石萬萬碰不得,山間猿啼,聲聲似從雲天落下,滿含悲戚。
門前從前你來往的足跡,如今一一長滿青苔。
青苔厚了,掃也掃不盡;秋風早至,落葉紛飛。
八月,黃色的蝴蝶成雙,飛舞在西園的草地上。
見此景象,我心深傷,唯有獨自憂愁,容顏日漸老去。
何時你離開三巴,務必先寄一封書信回家。
為了迎接你,我不怕路途遙遠,就算走到長風沙,也甘願。
English
Song of Changgan
Li Bai (Tang Dynasty)
When my hair first draped my forehead,
I plucked blossoms and played before the gate.
You came riding your bamboo‑horse,
round the well‑sill chased green plums in state.
We dwelt in Changgan Lane,
two small hearts, no shadow of doubt remained.
At fourteen I became your wife,
so bashful my face never dared to shine.
I bowed my head toward the shadowed wall;
called a thousand times, I would not turn one sign.
At fifteen my brows at last unbent,
I wished with you to share both dust and ash, content.
I kept the faith of the man who clung to the pillar,
never would I climb the Hill of the Waiting‑Wife.
At sixteen you journeyed far away,
past Yanyu Rock in Qutang Gorge, strife‑rife.
In the fifth moon the reef must not be touched,
apes wail high in heaven, their sorrow much.
Before the gate, your old footprints I trace,
each one now over‑grown with moss’s green veil.
The moss lies deep, not to be swept away,
autumn winds bring fallen leaves too soon to avail.
Eighth moon brings yellow butterflies,
in pairs o’er west‑garden grass they rise.
This sight wounds my heart with pain,
I grieve, while my bright youth fades in vain.
When you descend from Sanba, come what may,
send a letter home before you start your way.
To meet you I shall not grudge the miles I roam,
even to Changfengsha I will journey home.
Português Europeu
Canção de Changgan
Li Bai (Dinastia Tang)
Quando o meu cabelo mal cobria a minha testa,
colhia flores e brincava diante do portão.
Tu vinhas montado no teu cavalo de bambu,
à volta da borda do poço perseguias ameixas verdes.
Vivíamos ambos na rua de Changgan,
dois pequenos corações, sem sombra de desconfiança.
Aos catorze anos tornei‑me tua esposa,
tão tímida que o meu rosto nunca se atrevia a brilhar.
Inclinava a cabeça para a parede sombria;
chamada mil vezes, não queria dar uma só volta.
Aos quinze anos as minhas sobrancelhas se desfizeram finalmente,
desejava partilhar contigo até o pó e as cinzas.
Guardava sempre a fé do homem que se agarrou à coluna da ponte,
nunca subiria à Colina da Mulher que Espera.
Aos dezasseis anos fizeste uma viagem para longe,
além da rocha Yanyu, na garganta de Qutang, cheia de perigos.
No quinto mês a rocha não devia ser tocada,
os macacos uivavam no alto do céu, com muita tristeza.
Diante do portão, os teus velhos passos ainda se reconhecem,
cada um coberto agora por um véu verde de musgo.
O musgo jaz espesso, impossível de varrer,
os ventos de outono trazem folhas caídas cedo demais.
O oitavo mês traz borboletas amarelas,
aos pares sobem sobre a erva do jardim ocidental.
Esta visão fere‑me o coração de dor,
sofro, enquanto a minha juventude brilhante se desvanece em vão.
Quando desceres de Sanba, aconteça o que acontecer,
envia uma carta para casa antes de iniciares o teu caminho.
Para te encontrar não vou lamentar as milhas que percorro,
até a Changfengsha viajarei para te receber.
No comments:
Post a Comment