2026-08-07

Song - Born to fly

 Born To Fly - Jamie MacDonald


Full English Lyrics 


Verse 1


Just a few more steps and I'm off of the ground

Like a bird's-eye view, I can see it now

Oh, nothing's in my way when I look around

Wide open skies, and they're calling out


Chorus


I was born to fly

Got no reason to look down

Keep my head high

And sight set above the clouds

Up to the sky with my face to the wind

I'm going higher than I've ever been

I'm gonna rise

I was born to fly

I was born to fly, oh


Verse 2


There's a place I go that the sky only knows

I found my home in the great unknown

Oh, no limitation to how far I can go

Gonna spread my wings, gonna put on a show


Chorus


I was born to fly

Got no reason to look down

Keep my head high

And sight set above the clouds

Up to the sky with my face to the wind

I'm going higher than I've ever been

I'm gonna rise

I was born to fly, born to fly


Bridge


I fly high with the wings of an eagle

Soaring over the world below

I fly high with the wings of an eagle

Soaring over, soaring over


Final Chorus


I was born to fly

Got no reason to look down, oh

Keep my head high

And sight set above the clouds

Up to the sky with my face to the wind

I'm going higher than I've ever been

I'm gonna rise

I was born to fly


第一段


再邁幾步,我便能離開地面

俯瞰萬物,眼前風光盡收眼底

環顧四周,前路毫無阻礙

遼闊長空,正呼喚著我前來


副歌


我生來便該展翅飛翔

無需低頭回望過往

昂首挺胸

目光投向雲層之上

迎著清風,直衝蒼穹

飛往從未抵達過的遠方

乘風高揚

我生來便該展翅飛翔

我生來便該展翅飛翔


第二段


有片秘境,唯有蒼天知曉

無邊未知之中,我尋得歸處

前路遙遠,從不受任何束縛

舒展雙翼,盡情綻放自我


副歌


我生來便該展翅飛翔

無需低頭回望過往

昂首挺胸

目光投向雲層之上

迎著清風,直衝蒼穹

飛往從未抵達過的遠方

乘風高揚

我生來便該展翅飛翔,盡情飛翔


橋段 Bridge


借雄鷹之翼,凌雲高飛

俯視腳下塵世山河

借雄鷹之翼,凌雲高飛

不斷翱翔,自在遨遊


尾段副歌


我生來便該展翅飛翔

無需低頭回望過往

昂首挺胸

目光投向雲層之上

迎著清風,直衝蒼穹

飛往從未抵達過的遠方

乘風高揚

我生來便該展翅飛翔


詞曲主旨


歌曲描寫不願被現實束縛,渴望突破局限、追尋遠方與自我,充滿自由、奮進、充滿希望的氛圍。


Versão em Português Europeu


Estrofe 1


Mais alguns passos e já me descolo do chão

Com uma visão de pássaro, consigo ver tudo agora

Nada me bloqueia quando olho à minha volta

Céus abertos, e chamam por mim


Refrão


Eu nasci para voar

Não tenho motivos para olhar para baixo

Mantenho a cabeça erguida

E o olhar posto acima das nuvens

Subo ao céu com o rosto ao vento

Vou mais alto do que alguma vez fui

Vou elevar-me

Eu nasci para voar

Eu nasci para voar, oh


Estrofe 2


Existe um lugar onde só o céu me conhece

Encontrei a minha casa no vasto desconhecido

Sem limites para o quão longe posso ir

Vou abrir as minhas asas, vou dar um espetáculo


Refrão


Eu nasci para voar

Não tenho motivos para olhar para baixo

Mantenho a cabeça erguida

E o olhar posto acima das nuvens

Subo ao céu com o rosto ao vento

Vou mais alto do que alguma vez fui

Vou elevar-me

Eu nasci para voar, nasci para voar


Ponte (Bridge)


Voo alto com as asas de uma águia

Planando sobre o mundo abaixo

Voo alto com as asas de uma águia

Planando, planando sem parar


Refrão Final


Eu nasci para voar

Não tenho motivos para olhar para baixo, oh

Mantenho a cabeça erguida

E o olhar posto acima das nuvens

Subo ao céu com o rosto ao vento

Vou mais alto do que alguma vez fui

Vou elevar-me

Eu nasci para voar



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.