2026-08-15

💛 Life: A Love Story《生命:一個愛的故事》‑‑Elizabeth Berg


1. Life has its way, and it seems to me now that the object might only be to learn how to be graceful, to understand the value of a deep kind of acceptance.

生命自有它的軌跡。如今我體悟,人生最重要的功課,或許只是學會從容,懂得深度接納的力量。


2. There is love in holding and there is love in letting go.

執守是一種愛,放手也是一種愛。


3. Grief is not something you get over. It is something you carry, softened by memory.

悲傷不是一件可以徹底「跨過」的事;它是我們攜帶的重擔,被回憶慢慢柔化。


4. Some things come true. They might come true in ways different than we might have predicted, but some things do come true.

有些願望終究會實現。也許不是我們想像的樣子,但確實,有些事會成真。


5. I would live a hundred lifetimes back‑to‑back if I could, but I can’t. Oh, I always did hate that word “can’t”.

倘若可以,我願意一輩子接著一輩子地活,可惜不能。而我一向厭惡「做不到」這個詞。


6. It is never about how good your voice is; it is only about feeling the urge to sing, and then having the courage to do it with the voice you are given.

重點從來不在你的嗓音多麼動聽;而是心中湧起歌唱的渴望,並有勇氣,用上天賜予自己的聲音去唱。

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.