繁體中文
遇見從來沒有早晚,也沒有對錯,緣分沒有長短,只有深淺。
我一點都不遺憾,沒有在最好的時光遇見你,因為我覺得遇見你之後,最好的時光才剛剛開始。
我並不知道我們能走多遠,但只要不鬆手,我就不會先走。
從此入目無他人,四下皆是你。
你是我始料未及的遇見,也是我突如其來的歡喜。
你不用多好,我喜歡就好,此生雖短,幸而有你。
一、文學高級英文翻譯
There is no early or late for every encounter, nor right or wrong. Destiny bears no length, only depth.
I harbour no regret for not meeting you in my finest days, for it was only after I met you that my most beautiful years truly unfolded.
I cannot tell how far our journey will stretch, yet as long as you hold fast, I shall never take the first step away.
From this moment, no other soul catches my eye; everywhere I look, all I see is you.
You were an unexpected encounter that swept into my life, an unforeseen burst of pure joy.
You need not be perfect in every way—you are enough simply because you are the one I adore.
Life may be fleeting, yet I count myself blessed to have you by my side.
二、歐洲標準葡萄牙語文學翻譯
Os encontros não têm hora certa, nem razão de ser certos ou errados. O destino não se mede por duração, apenas por profundidade.
Não tenho nenhuma mágoa por não te ter conhecido nos meus melhores momentos, pois só depois de te encontrar é que os meus dias mais bonitos começaram verdadeiramente.
Não sei até onde o nosso caminho nos levará, mas enquanto não soltares a minha mão, nunca serei eu a partir primeiro.
A partir de agora, não vejo mais ninguém à minha volta; em todo o lado, só consigo ver-te a ti.
Foste um encontro que não esperava, uma alegria que surgiu de repente sem aviso.
Não precisas de ser extraordinário, basta que sejas quem eu amo.
A vida pode ser curta, mas tenho sorte por te ter ao meu lado.
No comments:
Post a Comment