2026-08-31

《題紅葉》Poem Written on a Red Leaf

 《題紅葉》

唐 · 顧況


一入深宮裡,年年不見春。

聊題一片葉,寄與有情人。


📜淺釋

自從進入幽深皇宮,歲歲年年,再看不見人間的春光。

姑且在一片紅葉之上題寫詩句,託流水送給世間懂得情意之人。


English

Poem Written on a Red Leaf

Gu Kuang (Tang Dynasty)


Since I came to this palace deep,

spring’s warmth I never see, year after year.

Upon one crimson leaf my verse I keep,

to send to one whose tender heart can feel.


Português Europeu

Poema Escrito numa Folha Vermelha

Gu Kuang (Dinastia Tang)


Desde que entrei neste palácio profundo,

não vejo o calor da primavera, ano após ano.

Numa única folha carmesim gravo o meu verso,

para o enviar a quem tenha um coração sensível.



《題紅葉》(宮女韓氏)

流水何太急,深宮盡日閒。

殷勤謝紅葉,好去到人間。


📜淺釋

溪水為何流得這樣匆匆?幽閉深宮,整日唯有清閒與孤寂。

滿心懇切拜託這片紅葉,願你順水而去,平安落回凡間人世。


English

Poem Written on a Red Leaf

‑‑‑Attributed to Lady Han, Tang Dynasty


Why does the running water haste so fast?

Within deep palace, all day long I bide.

Dear leaf, take thanks for what to thee I ask:

go well, and drift into the world outside.


Português Europeu

Poema Escrito numa Folha Vermelha

‑‑‑Atribuído à Dama Han, Dinastia Tang


Por que corre a água com tanta pressa?

No fundo do palácio, passo o dia em ociosidade.

Agradeço‑te com carinho, ó folha vermelha:

vai em paz e chega ao mundo dos homens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.