2010-01-22

My Observation in Gongbei ( Zhuhai of China)

In China, I can always discover new things and learn a lot.

For example, last week I went to Gongbei, I saw the ATM machines in the street were surrounded by an iron gate. Inside the tiny space, there was a lock for the customer to lock himself/herself in.

This arrangement obviously was to solve the problem of unsafety withdrawl money from the street's ATM. However I think if the customer is identified as target people to rob, he will be followed by the thiefs anyway.

The lesson to be learned is: don't use the ATM in Gongbei area.

The other lesson I learned is also in Gongbei, sometimes one can gain by just follow the crowds.
I didn't go to China very often, but I remember that with the basement mall, most of time people use the subway to cross the streets in the area of Gongbei.

But lately, I could see most of the people use the street cross-roads instead. With my observation, I realise that the custom made the entrance down to the far end of the big square, that is, if people go up from the basement mall, one has to walk a long way to enter the queue in order to get in the custom hall.

Therefore, by follow the walking direction of the crowds, one can save the time and avoid doing unnecessary exercise!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.