2010-01-24

Hollywood Movies

When I was in States, almost every Friday, no matter whether it was raining or snowing, I always went out to watch movies. Sometimes I stayed out late until midnight as there were double features.

Most of the movies were made in Hollywood, they were American movies.

This was one of the ways for me to pick up the American cultures, I could learn more in the movies, of their daily life and activities. I could not say all of them were good movies, as some of them may be mass production. But still, I enjoyed everything in the movies, the actors, their acting, the decoration, the design, the plot.....

Movie is an art, I should learn how to appreciate it, sometimes I discussed the plot with my friends. In addition of learning, I can relieve myself from the daily hectic studies.

Following are some of the movies which I can still remember their names :

Sleepless in Seattle
When Sally met Harry
Dances with Wolves
Bodyguard
Pretty Woman
The Silence of the Lambs
Unforgiven

I learned the method of appreciation.

As time passes, I also enjoy more of the international films, it is kind of culture appreciation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.