2010-01-22

From Process to Result - our Standard

Nowadays, in order to add value to the CV, people tend to pursue university degree or diploma, such as the title of MBA or doctor degree, by doing so, this is a way to show off that they are qualified to do something.

But to me, I think the process of learning is more important than the end result, I think the process of studying - thinking, analysing, discussing, debating, organising, presentation are more important than the degree itself.

People said that they have different kinds of degree, but what did they learn from the study. By speeding the process to earn the degree, they missed the important elements, and also the challenging moment to train themselves.

I remember L told me that the present students' are in the opinions that they are almost qualified in the exams, but I agree with him that we should not lower the qualified standard, otherwise, our society will be full of unqualified people, may be more unqualified doctors or engineers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.