2010-01-22

002 魚湯粉 Fish Soup Pasta

The little eating shop is in the Areia Preta Area. Many students and the workers like to have their famous noodles for breakfast, lunch and tea. It is always crowded there.

For me, I like to eat two bowls of different kinds of pasta/noodles for lunch, but I seldom go to that area.

I just miss the noodles in this shop.

The soup is really hot and delicious, with a lot of fresh ingredients, I consider this place is the best one of this kind - I like their way to prepare the soup, with a lot of fishes, beans, onions, and a rich favour of taste. I can't compare this with the other shop!!

I also like the noodles with the chicken in coconut juice - I am really miss the food!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.