2010-01-24

Old Town Berea KY, US

When I was in Berea, in spring time, at the end of the day, I would like to walk around the campus, it was a simple and good exercie (Not in the winter, as the temperture was only 20-30F, and we had the indoor swimming pool and gym).

Sometimes, when I was free of projects, I also liked to walk down the hill, to the old town Berea, where there were some gift shops for the visitors.

I acted myself as visitor, to browse around the beautiful crafts, they were good for gifts!!

I also enjoyed the dogwood trees along the chestnut street, which is a long and main street on campus. Their white flowers are so beautiful.

However, it was very strange, I never saw any chestnut in this street, even though it is named chestnut, they planted the short dogwood trees.

Still, I remember my roommate once picked up some chestnuts somewhere in the campus for me, but I never did!!

Few pictures of the town:

http://www.city-data.com/album/album-Berea-Kentucky.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.