2010-01-17

七賢小食店 Asian style noodle shop

This morning, after the morning walk in the park, took a walk in the area of three lamp district and red market.

Looking for something special for breakfast, browsing around, and thinking to go to the shop I used to eat in front of the flower hawkers, suddenly, I told myself, I should have a change, otherwise, I would not realise that there are still plenty of choices out there, thus, I chose this shop to eat. When I entered the shop, I saw two Asian girls were busy preparing the food for the customers.

I used to eat at this shop for lunch many many years ago, when I worked in the bank. The shop obviously had a renovation, and I don;t know whether they have a new owner or not.

But the noodles were pretty good - I got the noodles with beef, usually I had the other kinds (like the noodles with chicken in coconut juice, noodles with fish soup....etc) , but today, I wanted to have the oily noodles mixed with the special sauce and beef.

The noodles came with a small bowl of hot soup and a plate of raw onion. This meal cost me 17 patacas, but it tasted so delicious, and the portion was so big, I was so full that I could not have lunch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.