2011-05-17

2011.5.17 - Encournters: St. Paul's Ruins Audiovisual Mapping

This afternoon,
my ex-colleague called and asked me if I wanted to watch the show in S. Paul's Ruins,
and I told her I knew the show,
I noticed that area had set-up some special sound and light equipment.

After dance class around 8:45PM,
I passed by S. Paul's Ruins,
and it was almost the time for the second show of the night,
"Encounters: St. Paul's Ruins Audiovisual Mapping"
by Telenoika.net,
since I think it would be nice to watch it, as
I didn't have any cost on it,
I was in that area,
and it was about the time,
so,
caught the occasion,
delayed my dinner.....
stayed there for a while to watch the show,
Bravo!
Wonderful !

I didn't realise that the mapping of the audio and visual effect over the S. Paul's Ruins is so beautiful,
what a beautiful night!
I will recommend my colleague not to miss it.

I was also thinking that all the old stuff could have a new look by using this kind of art effect!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.