2011-05-14

Yam Cha on Saturday

Yam Cha with father in Tou Tou Kou,
it is easy to get the table today,
as I don't need to wait long,
I always find that earlier morning on Saturday is easier to get table than Sunday.

Always enjoy very much the food over there.

And today is very special,
as two friends call for Yam Cha to have "blowing water",
we havn''t met for long time,
and we meet at 1:30 in Restaurant Fu Hou.

Thus, I have two Yam Cha today,
I am surprised that it is very easy to get table in Fu Hou,
the food is also all right.
I am the first one to arrive there.

Accidentally,
two of them are very busy,
one needs to work in the morning,
while the other one needs to go to class,
we also try to call for other friend,
but she is not available.

There are so much food,
for three of us,
especially I have my lunch already,
steamed ribs,
rice roll,
steamed mushrooms,
deep-fried fish (九吐),
steamed fish-ball,
baked Portuguese chicken rice....
good food.

We have great talk,
from office to daily life,
we are the last table eating in the big hall,
except two tables of people playing mahjong's.

When we pay our bill,
it is almost 4 o.clock,
great Yam Cha for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.