2011-05-08

Minority

Today,
when I was having my lunch at home,
I listened the news about the MTR accident in Tin Sheung Vai,
suddenly,
I was attracted by the news reporter - 利君雅 in the TV screen,
since it was the Chinese channel,
I thought someone has changed to English channel,
but she spoke very fluent Cantonese,
She has pretty face,
and looks like she is South Asian.
Check over Internet,
she is the President of the Society for Cultural Integration in Hong Kong.




I think it is good to have diversity of races in a place,
all of them live harmony and happily together.

Afternoon, when I was taking a walk outside,
I also started to know that  there are plenty of Philippines and South Asians in Macau.
They are no longer staying alone in a foreign place,
most of them are with family members and lots of friends here.
however,
I know some of them can not master Cantonese,
but I do hope that more and more people like 利君雅 who can integrate into our society,
so the world will be more beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.