2011-05-11

My letter to my ex-supervisor

Dear A,

Thanks so much for writing me and keep me informed of Berea, I always miss Berea and all the nicest friends that I met and the friendship that we made.

Yes, I miss the chapel too, the place where I always hanged around, especially on every Tuesday. It is so beautiful.

Did you have a white christmas? I miss the snow very much too.

I felt very sorry for J's passing, for she had invited me for few times to
visit her, but I didn't get the chance.

It was very sad to miss an old friend who died young. She was such a wonderful person and she helped me a lot.

I miss her a lot, especially during every christams for I spent two white Christams with her family and the time was so traditional and enjoyable,she really made me feel like a member of an american family.

My work is as usual, everyday is busy with the routine work. I hope everything of you goes well, and wish you stay happy and healthy every day.

Write soon.

With lots of love,

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.