2011-05-18

Dinner for Mother's Day

A friend of my brother cooked a special dinner for the family to celebrate the Mother's Day,
and I was lucky to have a share of it.
The food was so wonderful,
this friend is really a good cook,
she made the coconut milk soup with spicy chicken,
served with noodles,
and the stewed beef tongue with tomatoes, carrots and potatoes.

She said that we could not eat in the restaurant,
as they are traditional home-made recipes,
I enjoyed it very much,
yes, I know it is difficult to eat outside,
everything is perfect,
from the lime juice, all kinds of ingredients,
the tongue was so tender,
all of them were tasty,
except it was a little bit spicy!!!!

I know it takes a lot of time to prepare this great meal,
because,
I am lazy to cook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.