2011-05-28

旅行餐 Travelling meals

The trip to ShanDong was pretty short,
five days to 5 cities,
and several tourist spots,
I am pretty sure it would take more than 10 days for me to travel by myself.

I have been travelling in China for certain places,
but most of them I travelled with my friends,
and to be honest,
I didn't like very much to travel in group with the travel agency.

This trip,
it changes a little bit of my impression,
as we got a very professional tourist guide,
she did excellent work,
and shared with us her life in Qingdong,
she knows many things,
from history, cultures, knowledge in travelling,
shopping, wellness,
she became friend of the whole group.

For the eating,
the set meals were so so,
I didn't have any deep impression of them,
though some of the meals were given in a good title,
farmers' meal, vegetarian meal, 阿膠宴, 靈芝宴,魯菜風味.. ..
and served in  nice restaurants,
the dishes were more or less the same,
egg,
cucumber,
vegetable,
harden chicken,
very dry pork.....
I can conclude that I didn't have any exciting or special experience on eating for this trip.

The last dinner,
we extraordinarily special ordered our own seafood dish,
big prawn and abalone,
the chefs claimed that they were very fresh and big,
but I think they were more or less like the seafood we eat at home!

There is always trade-off in options,
if I want to have nice food during the trip,
it is better I plan for the trip,
and give-up to seeing less tourist places !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.