2011-05-07

Medical Doctor

This morning went to the hospital to have the regular eyes check up.

The doctor I used to consult has resigned and she has set up her private clinic.

Thus I  needed to have a new doctor.

Asked for a professional one among 3 choices when I made the registration.

The one I got supposed to be very experienced one, however, I was quite of disappointed.

What a medical doctor, and I could not really comment his professionalism.

He could not give the accurate information I wanted to get,

nor I could get any patience from him being a doctor.

Asking for the degree of my eye-sight,

he said that the reading was not accurate,

denied to give me the figures -

and I said I wanted to change new glasses,

then, he said I needed to pay additional 100 patacas for the check-up.

( I know I could do this in the shop, but originally wanted to get professional advice).

At last, I asked for recommendation of vitamins for the eyes,

and he said no needed.

Finally, I decided to finish the consultation as soon as possible,

as it was waste of my time,

he even didn't tell me the result of the examination.

May be he was not happy that he needed to work on Saturday morning.

Anyway,I know I need to have another doctor next time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.