2011-06-26

玄.緣

Didn't go to Zhuhai for many weeks. After Yam Cha today, made a short trip just killing the time over there, then, had a tea in Corol.

Accidentally met a friend who had immigrated to Toronto for many years, she and her husband were also enjoying the tea there - in Zhuhai Gongbei!!

Didn't see her for many years-we used to work for the same company, my Portuguese classmate and the elder sister of my primary schoolmate.  She still looks young and charming, seems she enjoys her life over there.

I am always puzzled of the "time" and "chance", I don't understand why people can meet in an unknown time and place.

I never know, it happens to me sometimes.

Like my high school friend S - we didn't know each other 's travel plan, when I was studying in KY,  she flew from Germany to States, and US is so big, but we did meet in front of Niagara fall, without fixing the time and place, nor knowing each other's travel plan, we did meet! What a coincidence?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.