2011-06-26

香港文化博物館 Hong Kong Heritage Museum

Last Saturday, went to NewTerritories (MTR - Tai Wai Station) and visited the Hong Kong Heritage Museum, though I have visited many museums in Hong Kong, but I never been this before, and I was quite impressive of the work over there.

When I arrived there in almost late afternoon, I saw crowds of teenagers lined up to buy the tickets, I didn't understand why and how long could I get the tickets as it was almost approaching the closing time, and I knew there were a lot of exhibitions to see, therefore, I asked an assistant for clarification of the shows and the closing time.

I was told that there was a exhibition of PIXAR 's animation work - it attracted many people to come to see.

The assistant told me if I didn't go for this exhibition, I could go for the other box office to get the ticket - the ticket price is the same!

When in Rome, do as the Roman do - I usually and definitely go for the queue.

Therefore, I joined in the queue and waited for another 15 minutes, it ended up the party to see the PIXAR exhibition was very crowded - inside that area, there were many many people - all were teenagers.

PIXAR 's work was very great  - I am glad that I didn't miss the time to see it.

Later on, I visited the Chinese painting exhibition hall, however, when I entered the hall, it was quite contract with the hall for PIXAR, as there was no visitor here.

I just don't understand why people do not appreciate the Chinese paintings.

As I wasted the time on this part, didn't have much time to see other exhibitions, that 's why I decided to come again next time.

There are plenty things I want to spend time to see, espeically the Cantonese Opera history, their clothing and the artists' stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.