2011-06-21

6.18 Hong Kong Day Trip

To celebrate father's day,
went to HK with my father on Saturday.

In the early morning,
it rained heavily,
was thinking to cancel the trip,
but later on,
the sky turned brighter,
then, we went on with our original plan.

We left for the 10AM ferry,
we first had brunch in my favourite noodles and congee shop in Sheung Wai,
then shopping in Wing On  and Sincere Department Stores.

During our shopping,
I could see plenty of elderly people accompanied their house helpers to do shopping,
I was wondering if their family members go with them,
they would be happier.

My father got some of his favorite items,
I also picked up one purse,
but at last,
considering the quality was not so good,
decided not to buy it this time.

Lucky I didn't buy it,
because I have already bought several leather bags/purses this year :).

After the shopping,
we went to Tai Wai's "Che Kong Temple" and the Hong Kong Heritage Museum,
there were plenty of things to see inside the museum which it was my first time to visit it,
however,
we arrived there very late,
and didn't get enough time to see all,
definitely,
I could visit there again in future.

Had some snacks in the downtown,
then we headed to the Festival Walk.

In certain sense,
Hong Kong is so good,
everywhere is so convenient,
with the MTR,
just few minutes,
we could arrive at different places of the city,
so wonderful !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.