2011-06-30

Aerogram

Whenver I have time, father likes to tell me his life story and his childhood - it is kind of oral history.

He told me he has several cousins immigrated to Honolulu long long time ago, an they didn't write to each other for many years.

I encourages him to write and find out how their families are doing over there, as they were from the same ancestors.

Originally, he plans to buy some postcards, and I said it is better to send air-letters - aerogram, this is the way I used to send letters overseas when I was a college student.

Yesterday, father came back to tell me, he went to the Post Office and the counter staff told him that they don't sell aerogram now.

I realize that  in year 2011 the transitional aerogram has become an antique!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.