2011-06-15

DIY wedding photo taking

Macau is a beautiful city,
as a result,
many lovers (not only citizens, but also visitors) like to take their wedding photos in most of the unique places in this small city,
I can always meet the couples in wedding dress,
follow with the professional team consists of camera man and the assistants,
sunny days or even rainy days,
in the hot places,
like Largo Senado,
S. Paul's Ruins,
Casa de Mesuem of Taipa,
churches,
Penha....
however,
last Sunday,
when I was walking in the Sai Wan area,
I saw a well-dressed couple with their equipment,
they were alone and finding the best places,
with the stand,
they took their wedding dress pictures by themselves.

The background was pretty good -
trees, bridges, sea, and also the Macau tower -
I am pretty sure that all the pictures would be gorgeous.

At the same time,
I thought,
it is so great,
they saved a lot of money on photo taking,
as my co-workers told me that they spent a lot of money on the wedding pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.