2011-06-30

Business

Lunch time,
passed by the Japanese noodle shop- 藏户in Rua Alfandega,
there was a note outside the door saying that starting from 630,
the business is closed definitely.
I have observing this shop for many times,
as I could not see many customers,
I wonder how it could survive,
and I am no surprised today getting this news.

Some leave, some enter.

Remember yesterday,
there was a new mobile handset shop opened in the same street,
just one door next to this shop,
my comment for this shop -
I don't think this street is the good location for this type of shop.
I am going to see the result.

It reminds me that last weekend,
when I was in Gongbei, China,
I realised that there were many new shops,
there meant some shops have closed.

The market is such a dynamic place,
and it is very clear that,
business is business,
if it doesn't work,
in order to stay,
you have to find another solution,
otherwise,
you have to leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.