2011-06-09

What a day!

Last night,
my work files in the computer were lost with no reason,
I was quite upset as I spent a lot of effort on that,
the re-work took another 1.5 hours to finish.

When I was on my way home,
things kept on follow -

I used to have umbrella with me all the time,
but last night,
I didn't have it with me,
and  it rained
thus I needed to walk under the rain.

Then,
when I was in San Ma Lou,
was waiting and observing the signal of the green light for crossing,
when the green light indicated that 24 seconds for walking,
I started to cross the road,
however,
on my half way,
the green light showed 14 seconds suddenly turned to 40 second with the red light,
obvious the light was mal-function,
I was unprepred with the sudden change,
it was mid-night,
there were not many people,
but a lot of cars,
I didn't understand why the cars started to move when I was still on the cross-road!

What a day!

I conclude that when one thing goes wrong, all the things may go wrong, so next time,
I should have a positive thinking, and don't let the things turn bad!

Remember my friend always tells me - things eventually will get better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.