2011-06-12

Home

Thursday, my colleague told me that his landlady SMS him that his rental contract would not be renewed,
thus, he needs to find another apartment.
He lives in Macau for short time,
and he does enjoy his apartment in Ocean Garden,
as comparing with working in Portugal,
he finds the traffic with the shuttle bus from home to work is OK for him,
as a result,
he has headache for finding a new home.

At the same time,
my other colleague is also looking for apartment,
thus, all of us are sharing with the news of searching ideal places.

I have been searching for an ideal place for long time,
but I did miss a lot of good opportunities,
while many times,
I thought good time for investment for home would come.
The result is,
the property price goes up and never falls.

Recently,
I saw a lot of places were taking renovation work -
for most of the old houses,
like my own place and my father's place.
My conclusion is that many people know that it is hopeless to wait for the reasonable price to buy newly built houses,
thus, to face the reality,
people would invest their old house,
it was heard that the renovation fee might be MOP200,000 or plus,
but comparing with the new apartment amounting to MOP3,500,000.

Home sweet home,
one of my colleagues always reminds me that,
it is always good to own a house oneself,
otherwise,
like my Portuguese colleague,
just a short message to his mobile,
he was informed by his landlady that,
he has to find a place to move!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.