2011-06-29

Restaurant Polidor - Paris

http://www.polidor.com/plan.htm

During my first time and the only time travelling in Paris long time ago, I followed the guide book and searched for nice restaurants to taste the delicious french cuisines, we visited plenty of local restaurants - I still remember this is the restaurant I and my brother ate three times during our 10 days stay there- this is an old and famous restaurant recommended by the author.

We did enjoy the food in the restaurant very well.  It was always full of people, we liked the environment very well, the waiters were very busy, and the food was excellent.  Remember that the waiters didn't speak fluent English, as most of the customers were local people, therefore we had minimum communication, but  we ordered our food successfully.

I always bear in mind that if I come back to France again, I would definitely visit this restaurant again, and for sure, I think I can order the food easier this time, as after that trip, I told myself I wanted to learn France, in order to understand more about the culture.

I will be back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.