2015-08-01

First day of August 2015

July passed fast,
especially the last week,
with a lot of hectic office work and meetings,
tried to enjoy the relax Friday night at home,
M called and asked me to have a morning walk in early Sat.morning,
she was right,
I have tons of excuses not to go out,
as my desire is not to go,
she explained to me her recent life,
without the needs to go to work,
just home and hospitals or clinics,
she told me not to put burdens to self,
and she looked back her past,
she has a lot of stories to shares.

Made a dream last night,
the elevator I took dropped down from 20th floors to ground floor,
no major injuries,
but I have a reflection of gone through two many,
in such a short moment....
time really flies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.