2010-07-30

Don't be late

Met my uncle on my way to work in the morning, it was almost 9AM, near my office. He stressed that I should not be late to work, and I told him I always arrive the office punctually.

It reminds me that when I started my first job, my mother always taught me to arrive the work place a little bit earlier.

It stays on my mind all the time.

Actually, few months ago, met my other uncle after lunch, and he realised that I was still on the street before 2:30pm, then he reminded me that I should always be punctual, don't be late!!!

My alarm clock is in red color, according to the analysis, I am sensitive to the time, and looking back to my family members, this should be the tradition - don't be late, should be on time !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.