2010-07-27

One of my computer teachers

Met a computer teacher on my way home.

It made me think of his story....

It was many years ago, I took a computer programming course in the evening, it was quite difficult, and the students got fewer and fewer, we had plenty of assignments and one final exam.

As time passed, I realised that one student was the teacher 's girl friend, and she didn't need to do much work and he helped him to do anything, especially during the final.

When the final result came out, most of the students failed, except four, I was one and his girl-friend also.

What a teacher, I didn't have respect for this teacher at all.

Later on, I knew that his girl-friend became his wife, and both of them also are teachers.

I didn't think they are good examples for students.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.