2010-07-21

Typhoon No. 3

Weather is getting worse,
as the signal No. 3 was hoisted at 4 in the afternoon.

About 3:45PM,
I was waiting for the bus No. 2 in an unfamiliar area,
the wind was really very strong,
stronger than my umbrella could hold in the open area,
as a result,
I had to give up to use my umbrella,
and stood still under the rain.

At the same time
I couldn't see people around nor I could get a taxi,
and the time seemed so long for me to wait.

I was thinking " Am I in the wrong station?"

More than 15 minutes,
the bus driver eventually came,
and he started to drive away the only bus from the main station.

Because of the bad weather,
the traffic was pretty busy on the road,
it took more than half an hour to go back to the heart of the city-
my familiar place
the fountain area!

Sometimes happy times go fast
while difficult times suffer longer!!

C'est la vie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.