2010-07-14

Meeting friends in the street.

Was out of office for four days.

Plenty of work to pick up, therefore time is precious to me these few days, including my lunch hours and the time after the official working hours - I stayed late in the office to catch up - over 100 e-mails to follow.

Nevertheless, I am happy that on my way to work, met three persons.

(Strange - sometimes I asked myself though Macau is small, where are my friends? However, I got the chance to meet several people on the same day this time)

L - my primary classmate, haven't seen her for half year. (Glad to see her, as I thought she had left Macau after her resignation of her previous job. It is nice to know she is doing fine with her present job.)

N - my Master course 's classmate, he works few blocks next to my office, but we didn't meet for long time. He even didn't know I came back to work in this office (he was still keeping the information of 1999!)

W - This is really unexpected - she lives in HK, and I still can meet her accidentally on the street. She should be back to Macau for personal affairs, but I was happy to catch her in front of Largo Senado, she was with a teenage girl, may be D's girl-friend :)

It is nice to see familiar faces in the street, especially in this hot summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.