2010-07-21

Conversation with Dr. K

Chatted with an old friend, and he asked me a question:

"What is the most important organ in your body?"

I answered - my lung as I need to breathe.

He told me that the most important one is the one your have identified problems or you have illness in that part of body, as it draws much attention to you.

He said, one goes to see doctor as one gets sick, and one needs medicine to cure the disease.

For the other organs, they are normal and they operate well.

Nevertheless, I think every organ is important, as all should function properly, even though some are less important.

If we have identified some major/minor mal-functions in one area, still there is chances that it was misjudgement or other problems haven't not be identified.

Still, we should be optimistic and positive on everything !

By the way, K is not a medical doctor but he got his PHD in the other field!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.