而在結尾，可以再次向對方表示感謝，比如“Thank you again for your time.” 或“Thank you again for your generosity.”等。承接上星期的內容，今次繼續看看其他有關感謝訊息的實用句式與例子。
Ken and I thank you so very much for your wonderful wedding present. How thoughtful of you to choose something as practical as a coffee maker! Since we are coffee lovers, I can assure you that your gift will be used very often. We hope you can join us for a Sunday brunch at home sometimes so that we can make you a decent Cappuccino with the coffee maker.
Thank you again for this lovely and useful present.
Cheers, （這裏也可以用see you soon, warmly）
I would like to commend you for your excellent efforts in the Light Rose Garden project. The client was extremely delighted with the final presentation and appreciated your attention to detail to release a quality product on time. We are proud to work with such a dedicated and talented colleague and look forward to your future contributions in our team.
1. Thank you for one of the most enjoyable visits we have had in many months.
2. Thank you so much for your generous hospitality.
3. Thank you ever so much/ most sincerely/ indeed.
4. I wish to express my sincere / grateful / profound appreciation for…
5. There is nothing more important / satisfying / gratifying/ to me than to receive one of your letters.
6. I cannot tell you how much your letter have delighted / relieved / amused / enchanted me.
7. It was charming/ thoughtful of you…
8. Believe me, I am truly grateful for…
9. I regret very much that I did not have an opportunity to thank you personally for…
10.We are indebted to you…
MA in English Language Teaching (Distinction), BSc