- https://hk.finance.yahoo.com/news/【商業英語】感謝信要點寫？（Frankie Chan）
I am writing to tell you how much I appreciated your hospitality and your many kindnesses to me during my stay in Singapore.
Everything was just about perfect. You certainly know how to make a guest feel at home. Your delicious meals were a treat and your flexibility in adapting to my irregular schedules made many things possible.
I count myself fortunate indeed to have such a generous colleague and friend. Please remember you are always welcome to stay at my place when your travels bring you to Hong Kong.
Thank you again for your warm hospitality.
Thank you for your email dated 16 February 2016, enclosing an account of the organization and work at your Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
I appreciate your efforts in collecting the information in such a short period and I am very grateful for the detailed and comprehensive account of your activities. The information will certainly be very useful in enhancing our future cooperation.
Gratefully yours, （這裏也可用Sincerely yours / Respectfully yours / Sincerely）
1. Thank you for one of the most memorable days of my trip.
2. Thank you for contributing so much to the pleasure of our stay in…
3. Thanks a million.
4. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
5. Please accept my sincere/ grateful/ profound appreciation for…
6. Many thanks for your kind and warm letter.
7. Your letters are so much fun/ comfort/ entertainment/ company.
8. At the outset, I would like to thank you for your kindness and your compliments.
9. It is generous of you to take so much interest in my work/ to give me so much of your time/ to show me so much consideration.
10. It is a definite understatement to say that I am deeply/ sincerely/ truly grateful.