1. It is with regret that I submit my letter of resignation as (position). My last date of employment will be on (date).
2. By this letter, I am resigning my position as (position), effective (date).
3. As of (date), I will be terminating my employment at ABC Company. I have allowed (period) prior to my departure for assisting in the transition process.
4. I appreciate the opportunity to work and learn at ABC Company.
5. Recent circumstances incompatible with my personal beliefs and styles require that I change my employment.
6. My experience at ABC Company has been both educational and rewarding.
7. I regret having to leave a working environment where I have received so much kindness and acquired so many friendships.
8. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to make my departure a smooth one.
9. If I can be of assistance in recommending potential replacement for my position, I would be more than happy to do so.
10. Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to work with and learn from such an outstanding staff.
11. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at this company and yet I regret having to leave my work.
12. I regret having to resign from my position. I wish you and ABC Company the best of luck and future success.