2009-10-19

Beco da Boa Vista

This is the name of the alley where I live, it means good scenery!! The alley is very short, and it is near by the hill - Monte Fort.

There is a big Portuguese building in front of the alley, it used to be a hospital where I was born long time ago. Now, it is the Portuguese Embassy.

The environment is quiet, however, most of the buildings in this alley are old, I can image that most of them were built in the 1980 or so, and they are in 5-storey height. As they didn't have good maintenance, their outlooks are not so good.

However, it is kind of located in the heart of Macau. I can reach everywhere easily. Everyday, within 2-3 minutes, I can reach the Largo de Senado, my work place, and I can see a lot of tourists there.

After having a long day, I like to reach my own nest in such a short time and enjoy my rest !!

For me, transportation to work is not in my dictionary. I like the name of the alley, with good scenery, everything is in its good mood!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.