2009-10-17

Medicine No Flake

The other day, I heard my Portuguese colleagues discussed about one billboard near St. Paul's Ruin.

Interesting enough, I didn't catch their points as I didn't participate their discussion. Thinking only Chinese may realise that we have plenty of fake stuff around - fake eggs, fake milk powder...... therefore it is important to capture the Chinese visitors ' attention - the drugstore sells true medicine - therefore they emphasize " Medicine No Flake".....................

At last, when I tried to locate the shop and its billboard, I discovered that what a big mistake - should it be Medicine No Fake?????


2009.11.2 - passed by the street again, thought of taking a picture of the billboard, I discovered that they had already corrected the mistake!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.