2009-10-22

Pain

This morning, asked my colleague to help to fix my mul-functioned stapler.

Accidentally, he put the staple inside his finger. At that moment, it was funny, and I thought his skin was thick enough.

As the tiny blood started to come out, he expressed that he was in such a great painful.

However, I thought that he may be playing, and it seemed that it was not a big deal and therefore I kept on smiling...........

He quoted that I was very "KIND" to him.

Actually, I am very sorry about that, but just a kind of wrong assumption. I thought it was not so hurtful, but he considered that it was.

This is the real world, we cannot know the actual feeling of others, except themselves, and we cannot assume our feeling should be same as their feeling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.