2009-10-18

Largo de Senado

Largo de Senado is the heart of Macau.

During the day, there are a lot of traffic here.

I pass by this area at least 2-3 times every day, since this is the area where I shop for my food, go to work, and meet my friends. By the way, my home is around.

Most of the buildings in this area are famous and historical buildings, like the Post Office, the IACM building, Casa De Misericordia etc. From their outlook,they didn't have much changes.

But for the shops, there are a lot of changes during the past ten years..... before we didn't have McDonald, we didn't have Starbucks, SaSa, Watson........ Now, most of the old shops were gone, except the Popular Drugstore......

For every festival, IACM ( government department) would beautify the district with seasonal decorations, thus attracting more people visit this area. But to be honest, I would like to have it kept with the water fountain.

Furthermore, I don't think it is good place to organise special activities, as there are already plenty of people over there.



2010.3.9

Eventually, they removed all the chinese decorations.

We can have the regular space - after more than one month's celebration - we should go back to normal - the fountain and the western style buildings are beautiful enough !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.