2009-10-30

Halloween....

Treat or trick, pumpkin pin.......lots of memories...

I always got some candies for the Halloween form my roommate Joan, who was always very nice to me and made me learn a lot of American cultures.

My junior year, she bought a lot of candies for the Halloween.

On that evening, she had an early dinner, then she wore a lot of made-up, so that her face and her hands were very pale.

She dressed herself like a witch with a white sheet, then about 8PM, she carried her basket of candies, walked towards her destination. With some of the other costume and Halloween decoration, she sat on the hallway of Anna Smith building (the married students' dormitory where there were many kids).

The kids from the neighbourhood area stopped by and visited her, for the candies, She almost spent about 1 hour on waiting for the kids' visiting, then all the candies were gone.

It was fun, I enjoyed watching the scenery and seeing the happy faces of the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.