2009-10-22

Seabury 210

This was the room where I stayed for four years in Berea.

My room in Berea was at the end of the hall way of the third floor of the single house - Seabury Hall, which is located in the far end area of Berea College.

The room is close to the staircase, but half way to the public bathroom. The public sitting room was on the ground floor, as well as a kitchen which equipped with stoves for cooking.

My room was spacious, as it was in the corner area of the building and we had two windows.

Entering the room, there was a window in the front end , and on the left, there was a desk, a chair, a bookshelf, a bed, and a closet. On the other side, similar setting, but with a window. I chose to use this side, as I liked to have the window view.

Though we had heater during winter, whenever it was snowing, it was cold.

Most of all, I like the setting of the room, it was a warm and comfortable place for me to study, to rest, and I enjoyed the snow view out of the window!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.