2009-10-17

Intelligent

It is another market story.

I like to buy fresh fruit and vegetables everyday, but I would like to buy in certain places only.

Two of my favorite places - the owners work only few hours a day.

In comparison, there are plenty of choices in the market, and these two places do not focus on cheapest price, but freshness.

They work hard since early morning, they would sell all the stocks before noon, that means, all the food they sell are very fresh. Every time, I can see plenty of people shopping with them.

Comparing with the other vendors, I think these two vendors are smart. Their products tell people that they are fresh all the time. They don't need to stay in the market to sell the whole day.

With the fresh food at reasonable price, they can more free time in the afternoon, and earn more or less money like the others.

Lessons I can learn, sometimes hardworking is good, but one needs to use brain, if he or she knows how to work, he can save the time, and enjoy life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.