2009-10-04

Friends


2009 is a wonderful year for me, because I get the chance to see most of my friends from far away, from beginning of the year, and probably till the end of the year.

Before Chinese New Year, E and M came back to see E's parents, and all of us - his high school buddies... Enjoyed a lot, but it has become a traditional gathering for us now, because most of us are lazy to plan during the year and wait until E 's yearly visit.

In May, F flied back from Canada to see her family.

She left Macau before 1999, though her parents live in Macau, they fly frequently to Vancouver, and especially after she got married, she didn't get the chance to come back. I was so excited to see her as I told myself many times that I should visit her in Canada. She had serious coughing by the time the spread of H1N1 from North America to HK was very tensed. At the same time, I was so busy of my work, we even didn't have the chance going out have nice meal (which I had intended to do so). Though we got the time to keep the updates at her home and with her cousins.

SC and TN came back from Germany in July too.

Actually I went to see them in October 2005, and had a wonderful time there. I still have a fresh memory that I left the wrong station and missed my connecting train in a small town. In order not to miss my plane, within few seconds, I decided to catch a Taxi to go the main train station. At last I made it........ with the help of some nice passengers and the taxi driver......I told myself I should have learnt some German,that 's why I took the course later.......I like the peaceful town they are living.

Though I was still busy in July, we made it to go to China for one day's trip together, with KC, but at last, with my proposal, it became a two-day trip there, we had nice food (seafood buffet dinner and buffet breakfast) and two hotel rooms in reasonable price and also we did some shopping. Most of all, we had a great task, SC and TN had to select the wedding pictures which they had taken few days earlier...... Nice pictures and what a lucky couple in the world!! We also have our hair and facial treatment in the five-star hotel!!!

I was also lucky enough to witness the wedding registration ceremony few days later. She dressed up the simple white dress which we shopped in the big mall in mainland China, it looked very nice to her...........

H will also fly back to HK from LA this November.

Macau is small, though I still didn't have much chance to see my friends very often, I am always excited to hear from them.

I am a lazy person to write or to call now, but that doesn't mean friendship stops, whenever we meet together, we catch up and our friendship still there.

That 's one thing makes me treasure my friends very much, especially after KH 's passed away in July 2008, my goodbye to her was still very new to me. To be good for her, I just think her having a trip in a distance country. We will meet one day, for sure.

W is one of my friends (colleagues from my first job) that I need to learn for, I still keep periodically contacts with her. Though she has her family in HK, she is smart to find time and keep in touch with her primary school buddies in Macau,and I am lucky enough, though I am not their group, I enjoy to join their activities very much.

It is difficult to make friends in workplace, I cannot comment this. But I think one reason is that you go to work, and you are no longer in school or at home. When we were young, we made friends easier, because we have similar likes and dislikes.

May be I can say I don't have much friends, but I appreciate deep friendship, my mother always taught me - we should make friends like water, which is mild, but it stays long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.